Toggle mobile menu visibility

View full notice

Notice: Cost of Living Support Scheme

Register for Council Tax

Register for council tax if:

  • You are moving into Powys from another area
  • You were not paying council tax at your last address
  • You are a landlord
  • You have a new build or conversion

Once registered, you may be eligible for a reduction or building exemption.

Register for Council Tax here Citizen Access Revenues