Toggle mobile menu visibility

Report a Flood


In the event of an emergency dial 999 for the emergency services.


Select one of the below to report flooding or leaks: 

Report flooding to a property

You can report flooding to a property here

Report flooding from a sewer or water main

We are responsible for developing a strategy for managing local flood risk, keeping a register of flood risk management assets and investigating flooding incidents.

Report blocked drains

Blocked or obstructed drains, ditches and storm screens can cause them to overflow in heavy rain. If you spot a blockage please help us by reporting the problem.

Report flooding on a road or pavement

To report flooding on a road or pavement please use this form