Apply for a Covid Community Recovery Grant
This fund is now closed
The purpose of the Covid Community Recovery Grant is to help community groups, charities, social enterprises and voluntary groups supporting people and communities in Powys respond to the challenges and impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. It aims to assist recovery and help organisations develop flexible and responsive plans and activities to become more resilient and financially sustainable in the future.
Grants will be offered up to an 80% intervention rate for capital and/or revenue expenditure. Match funding can be either as cash contributions or as staff/volunteer time in kind:
- Up to £5,000 grant for small projects - A minimum of 2 written Quotations must be obtained and retained.
- Up to £10,000 grant for local projects, meeting local need. - A minimum of 3 written Quotations must be sought from competitive sources. The quotes must be based on the same specification and evaluated on a like for like basis.
- Up to £20,000 grant will be considered however the council expects organisations to be able to clearly demonstrate that a wider geographical coverage and range of beneficiaries will be supported. - A minimum of 3 written Quotations must be sought from competitive sources. The quotes must be based on the same specification and evaluated on a like for like basis.
The Covid Community Recovery Grant is open to:
- Registered charities
- Community groups
- Not for profit / social enterprises
- Voluntary organisations
- Community interest companies
- Arts & Cultural Organisations
- Town or Community Councils (acting as sole trustee for a Village/Community Hall or other community facility)
The funding will be allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. However, the Council reserves the right to move from a first come, first served basis to a more selective process depending on demand and funds remaining.
For further information or support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01597 827659.